How to get a Fee-Credit for a Returned Debit:
An image of the front of the returned debit is required for us to credit your merchant account for the fee. The credit is only valid towards future processing and is not a refund to your checking account, credit/debit card, or prepaid balance.
We will not issue a credit for debits returned under the following conditions:
If we found the debit to be risky and you overrode our warning.
If you refused to use our verification service.
If the debit is over $500 and you refused the additional Phone Verification.
Debits that are marked Stop Payment, Fraud, or Unauthorized.
Any item you report more than 30-days after it was processed.
Recurring payments unless it was the first in the series.
We will notify you via email once the review is complete and we have issued a credit to your merchant account. If we cannot give credit, we will inform you of the reason. If we cannot read the image you uploaded, we will deny the request.
1. Log into your merchant account.
2. Go to DEBITS on the menu bar and click on SEARCH TRANSACTIONS.
3. Locate the debit by the debit number, name, or address.
4. Once you locate the debit, under ACTIONS on the left side, click REPORT BANK REJECT.
5. Choose the reason for the return. If confused choose Rejected Other*.
6. Choose the file of the check image. The system may take time to upload based on your internet speed.
7. Verify the image matches the information for the check and click the SUBMIT FOR REVIEW button.
*Please understand we cannot accept an image of the debit without a bank reject stamp. If you receive your return notices online, take a screenshot of the item and the message to mark the return reason properly. If you only upload an image of the debit without a stamp or proof of return, we will reject your request, and you will have to start the process over again. WE DO NOT ACCEPT VIDEO.