How to Send an Email Invoice
1. To send a single Email Invoice to a customer click on INVOICES on the menu bar.
2. Click on SEND SINGLE INVOICE on the drop down list.
3. Enter the Item Name, which could be “V-Neck T-Shirt” or “Legal Services” or whatever else you like. Then enter a description of the item or service to be paid for. Enter the Date, the Amount, and the Name of who will be paying the invoice. If you are accepting a Company Check enter the name as follows:
***This is an Example Only – DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION ON THE INVOICE***
For: “ABC Company, Inc.” use:
Purchaser’s First Name: ABC
Purchaser’s Last Name: Company, Inc.
Then, enter the Email Address of where to send the invoice. Everything in the red box below is required to send the invoice. If you DO NOT have the rest of the information you can send the invoice as-is and the receiver will fill in the fields when they get the invoice. Many customers don’t like giving out their information over the phone, so this is a good option to allow them to enter the information on our secure Gateway. When you are finished click on the SUBMIT INVOICE button at the bottom of the form.
4. You may be given the option to run a Live-Verification on the check. Please be advised that this Live-Verification is an additional charge and will be performed AFTER your customer has signed the check online. If you have any questions about our additional services please contact Customer Service.
5. That’s it. Your invoice will appear on the next screen as “Unsigned.” We will shoot off an email to your customer at the email address you provided. When your customer receives the Email Invoice he/she will click on the link provided, and fill out and electronically sign the check. Once that has been completed, and the check is approved, you will receive notice via email that the check is pending deposit to your account.